- JH Software
- What's New
- News story
Simple DNS Plus v. 6.0 build 120 released
Tuesday, 05 December 2017
Simple DNS Plus v. 6.0 build 120 is now available at https://simpledns.com/download.
This release includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Update: About dialog now shows partial license key. To identify which license is used.
- Update: Updated help file. New styling. Open source (each page links to source on GitHub). Details.
- Update: SRV-record properties dialog - added suggested service "sipfederationtls" and protocol "tls" (typically used for Office 365 setup)
- Fixed: HTTP API allowed adding ALIAS-records which conflict with existing records of other types and vice versa.
- Fixed: HTTP API would lower case any record data in request query string. For example contents of TXT-records.
- Fixed: Import wizard - "Set of zones listed in a DNS server boot/configuration file" - failed for secondary zones without a zone file.
This is NOT a critical update, and you only need to update if you are affected by the issues described above.
Be the first to comment on this page: