- JH Software
- What's New
- News story
Simple DNS Plus v. 7.0 build 102 released
Sunday, 10 June 2018
Simple DNS Plus v. 7.0 build 102 is now available at https://simpledns.com/download.
This release includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Added: Option to disable HTTP API v. 1 and host v. 2 at root.
- Fixed: DNS requests for the name of an empty node (more than one level between names of two records) in a local zone resulted in an NXDOMAIN response (should be NODATA).
- Fixed: EDNS0 details for outbound DNS responses were logged even when option for logging EDNS0 details was off.
- Update: Updated included HTTP Redirector plug-in to support IPv6 and SSL (v. 5.2 build 11). Details.
- Update: Updated included DHCP Server plug-in to prevent view columns collapsing to zero width and not be visible (v. 1.0 build 301)
This is NOT a critical update, and you only need to update if you are affected by the issue described above.
Be the first to comment on this page: