- JH Software
- What's New
- News story
Simple DNS Plus v. 8.0 build 105 released
Monday, 08 October 2018
Simple DNS Plus v. 8.0 build 105 is now available at https://simpledns.com/download.
This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed: Adjusting computer clock (manually or automatically) while Simple DNS Plus is running might cause various issues / crashes.
- Fixed: Retrieving/updating/deleting a DNSSEC key through HTTP API for a non-existing zone caused program crash.
- Fixed: Retrieving/updating/deleting a DNSSEC key through HTTP API failed if key ID contained one or more upper case characters - including automatically generated ZSKs ("Auto###").
- Fixed: Program crash when receiving DNSSEC enabled DNS request for data in a DNSSEC signed zone with certain characteristics.
- Fixed: Resolving certain domains names under certain conditions and certain settings caused a large number of duplicate outbound requests to be sent.
This is NOT a critical update, and you only need to update if you are affected by the issue described above.
Be the first to comment on this page: